Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stuck in traffic near Oklahoma City

We spent the night at a KOA outside Elk City. We had visions of making Branson tonight. 

No such luck. A semi rolled Across both lanes and froze traffic for two hours.  What a zoo.  People all got out of their cars headed for the bushes to well ... You know. 

We had our camper and we just opened the door. 

Since our family is part Oklahoma Cherokee, we decided to buy a few things at a Cherokee run store. I picked up a new belt bought at the Cherokee trading post near Oklahoma City.  When I got back to the car with my new belt I found in fine print:  ( I could not believe it)
MADE IN CHINA.  

Genuine native Indian products. Made in China. 

Spending the night at KOA Claremore, OK. 









My son sent me a photo so I would know  what I was missing by not being home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment