Monday, July 15, 2013

Hershey Park Happy

There is a saying in Pennsylvania: Are you Hershey Park Happy?   

The theme here in Hershey is Christmas in July. And there are a lot of happy people around Hershey who are very happy. They are billed as the sweetest place on earth.  I can believe it.  

These last few days have been so good. We spent last evening enjoying Hershey Park and we even rode the merry-go-round.  Happy time.this morning we had our breakfast at Hotel Hershey which was quite an experience in itself.  

How would you like to soak in a chocolate spa????  We didn't but they had chocolate spas there at the hotel. 

After breakfast we spent the afternoon with my vibrant but long-lost cousin Judy.  I had not seen her for over 50 years. A MINIATURE REUNION.   Also Ellen talked on the phone with Judy's twin brother Jack. 


Hershey Park chocolate covered Band played st poolside.  



What is Pennsylvania without pretzels?

Hands free pretzel eating. 









Hotel Hershey









Just like Juneau. Lots of T-shirts for sale.  




My cousin Judy Garner


With Judy. 


My Aunt Marie.  Many years ago. 


Far right is my Uncle Abby. 




Cousin Jack. 



I am thinking how much fun my grand kids would have surrounded by rides and chocolate ice cream!!!
















St. Peter's in Somerset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment